Quattrocanali 1204 offers the traditionally amazing sound quality and reliability of all Powersoft products.
The patented SRM (Smart Rails Management) technology allows to maximize the efficiency of the system and drastically reduce power consumption in any load and usage condition. Quattrocanali features the lowest thermal dissipation in the industry, reducing the need for external cooling devices.
Quattrocanali is designed to operate with Lo-Z (from 2 Ω) and 70V/100V distributed lines, or any mix of the two.
This Amplifier Platform can also be trusted in mission-critical applications, such as fire alarm systems, thanks to the cleverly engineered power supply that allows reliable operation even when connected to a UPS.
MyPowersoft services are available for this product
- Powersoft legendary universal switch mode power supply up to 400VAC tolerant with Power Factor Correction
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- Detachable AC mains cable with IEC C19/22.2 (16A for EU, 20 A for USA) socket
Fully protected circuit design with:
- Ac protection: shut down power supply when AC mains voltage is outside operating range
- Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching loudspeakers, while still maintaining full peak power output
- DC protection: protects against infrasonic signal at the outputs
- VHF protections: protects the loudspeakers against non audible, strong, non musical high frequency signals
- Short circuit protection: protects the amplifier from short circuit or other stressful events for the output circuits with automatic protection reset
- Long term limiter: protects the loudspeaker against steady long term RMS (non audio) signals, by reducing maximum output
- Thermal protection: output stages operating temperature up to 80 °C (176 °F)
- Temperature controlled continuous variable speed fan, front to back airflow
- Temperature forecast with LCD traced historical behavior
|Output power per Channel|
|Output power per Channel||400 W @ 2 Ω||300 W @ 4 Ω||300 W @ 8 Ω|
|Bridge mode||800 W @ 4 Ω||600 W @ 8 Ω|
|Max output voltage / current|
|Max unclipped voltage @8||70 Vpeak|
|AC MAIN POWER|
|Power supply||Universal, regulated switch mode with PFC (Power Factor Correction)|
|Nominal power requirement||100-240 V ±10%, 50-60 Hz|
|Operating voltage||90 V – 264 V|
|Power consumption/ current draw|
|Idle||115 V: 31.0 W – 0.45 A||230 V: 31.8 W – 0.26 A|
|1/8 of max output power @ 4 Ω||115 V: 227 W – 2.1 A||230 V: 251 W – 1.4 A|
|Operating temperature range||0° – 45° C – 32° – 113° F|
|Idle||115 V: 107 BTU/h||230 V: 109 BTU/h|
|1/8 of max output power @ 4 Ω||115 V: 262 BTU/h||230 V: 345 BTU/h|