The Christie® CP4330-RGB pure laser cinema projector brings a premium movie-going experience to mainstream theatres. Featuring CineLife™ electronics and Real|Laser™ illumination, this compact, all-in-one DCI-compliant projector excels in image quality and operational lifetime while providing a low cost of ownership.
Image performance at its finest
With the Christie CP4330-RGB, you can offer customers a level of image quality unseen anywhere else. By combining 4K resolution, an expanded color gamut, high frame rate capabilities (HFR) and contrast ratios reaching 6000:1 far exceeding the DCI specification, the CP4330-RGB reveals a whole new depth of detail, setting a new benchmark for mainstream cinematic exhibition.
Long-lasting, stable light source
With Christie Real|Laser™ illumination, you benefit from 50,000 hours of optimal performance before dropping to 80% original brightness. For a typical theatre, this is more than 8 years of stable, uncompromised, virtually maintenance-free operation. Featuring an all-new patented sealed optical path, Christie Real|Laser provides unmatched long-term stability and reliability. No other illumination technology compares.
Once reserved for the larger box office returns of Premium Large Format theatres, RGB pure laser is now affordable and ready for prime time. Thanks to our expertise in thermal engineering and strategic development with suppliers of highly efficient, next-generation laser diodes, we’ve engineered a truly affordable direct-coupled RGB pure laser projector.
We eliminated the need for bulky and noisy external chillers, expensive fiber-coupling, and concerns about space when retrofitting an existing booth. The CP4330-RGB offers the lowest total cost of ownership in its class while delivering higher image quality and performance over any other illumination technology.
- Improved cinema experience – expanded color gamut, greater brightness and up to 6000:1 contrast
- Long-lasting light source – over 50,000 hours of optimal performance
- Low maintenance – sealed optics for protection against dust ingress
- Enhanced Wavelength Diversity (EWD) – utilising MPD technology to improve image quality on all screen types
- Backwards compatibility – works with existing Christie accessories and lenses
- Best-in-class operational efficiency – 12.3 lumens per watt
Christie CineLife™ and CineLife+™ projectors are now equipped with Rental Mode! Kevin Draper walks you through the benefits of Rental mode for you, your cinema, and our industry as a whole.
Brightness: Up to 28,000 lumens (<25 C ambient)*
Contrast ratio: Up to 6000:1*** full field on/off
Resolution: 4K (4096 x 2160)
Illumination performance (hrs): >50,000 hours**
- Christie® CineLife™ Series-3 (Series-2 IMB compatible)****
- HDMI v1.4a x2
- 16-channel AES (w/ Christie IMB-S3 via RJ45 x2)
- 2K120 / 4K48 fps (w/Christie IMB-S3)
- Up to 4K120 upgradable
- Built-in automation controller
- 3D Sync Connector (12V 1A powered)*****
- Fully motorized Intelligent Lens System (ILS™)
- HB and UHC:
Input line voltage
- Single phase 220V
Power input requirements
- Input A: 200-240 VAC @ 50-60Hz, 17A max
- Input B (UPS input): 100-240VAC @ 50-60Hz, 10A max
- 2295W, max DCI brightness, @25°C 7830 BTU/hr
- Liquid pressurized/TEC, self-contained
- Heat extraction optional
- Class 1 – Risk Group 3
- (LxWxH): 37.2 x 28 x 20.7″ (944 x 711 x 525mm) without lens
- 285lbs (130kg) without lens
- Christie IMB-S3
- NAS-S3 5.4TB storage
- Rack mount pedestal
- Rack mount pedestal adaptor
- Extraction duct adaptor