Featuring a 300 W, 12” coaxial full-range speaker and passive crossover, the MA390C is housed in a spherical shaped, molded enclosure that enables quick installation and easy three-axis rotation for fulfilling Dolby Atmos aiming requirements.
Two ceiling-grid tile-mounts are available for the MA390C. The FCT-24 facilitates below-grid mounting, where the RTC-24 is designed to recess the speaker upwards into the ceiling, minimizing projector sight line issues.
The MA390C also works equally well for side and rear surrounds when used with the optional WMA-15 Wall-Mount Rigging Kit.
- Replaces a 2’ x 2’ (0.6 × 0.6 m) ceiling tile when used with optional rigging kit
- Reduces Dolby Atmos ceiling speaker installation time by not requiring any rigging hardware attached to building truss other than a simple safety cable
- Ceiling grid supports the speaker and optional rigging kit
- Ceiling tile rigging kits do not break plenum space
- 12” coaxial speaker rated @300 W-RMS, 96 dB sensitivity
- Spherical shaped speaker enclosure design that allows for quick installation and easy aiming with three-axis movement capabilities
- Ships ready to install from a single point, (typically all-thread) giving the user three-axis (pan, tilt, and rotation) adjustments without the need for additional brackets or hardware
- Two overhead rigging kits available: FCT-24, RCT-24
- WMA-15 Wall-Mount Kit
60 Hz to 20 kHz
90 Degrees (Conical)
CONTINUOUS POWER RATING
300 W AES
MAX SPL (CALCULATED) 1M
121 dB Cont/124 dB Program
1.75″ Coaxially Mounted
20″ x 21.7″ x 16.1″ (50.8 x 55.11 x 40.89 cm)
28 lbs (12.7 kg)
24″ x 23.6″ x 18.1″ (61 x 60 x 46 cm)
34 lbs (15.4 kg)